“If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.” Zig Ziglar
- The first rule of success is to loose the victim mentality. Learn from the history, but don’t let it define you. Times change, so can you – if you just decide and want to do so. The future belongs to those who embrace the change.
“Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth.” Mike Tyson
- The second rule of success is to decide to win. You will be punched in the face and you will be knocked out for a while. You also need to come up with new strategies, find new team-mates and coaches, but if – and as long as – you keep practicing and playing, you will be able to be the winner of your league. After the win, you are ready for the next tier – as there is always more room to grow.
“You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” Donald Trump
- The third rule of success is to think big. Small ideas create small results, big ideas create big results. Do not settle for mediocrity.
“Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.” Jonathan Kozol
- The fourth rule of success is to have the wisdom to choose your battles. Even while thinking big, smart people focus their efforts on the battles they see the most rewarding. In Finland we have a saying “ei kannata ampua kärpästä haulikolla” which means “there is no point in shooting a fly with a shotgun” I.e. some problems are too small to be dealt with big guns. Do not waste your time in stuff that is not important.
“There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” Sylvester Stallone
- The fifth rule of success is to share good and serve God humbly. Karma can be a bitch – but it also works the other way around. Besides the fact that this is the right thing to do, I encourage you to keep spreading good, helping people and serving your God. By doing so you will feel better and more blessed than by just hoarding money and power for the sake of it.
I am pretty sure that if you master these five rules you will thrive and experience great wonders. Implement The 5 Golden Rules Of Success to your organization and you will witness times of prosperity and joy in the following months and years to come. I will dive more in depth to these five rules of success in the future, explaining them all more in detail as well as giving tips and tricks to utilize them in everyday life.
For the end I would love to ask the question for you to think: